Your Ad Here

Thursday, October 7, 2010

FruitHero, Classic Gaming, and Meta Cunts

As you may already know, FruitDealer recently won GomTV Global Starcraft League and was awarded the prizes of $86,000 USD and the prestige of being one of the only Zerg to win a tournament since the release of Starcraft 2. Below is a highlight reel I found today for those who didn't see his matches. Lots of ultralisks and banelings.



Anyone ever play the old X-Wing/TIE Fighter/X-Wing Alliance games? Well today a friend told me about Freeworlds: Tides of War

Freeworlds is a Star Wars total conversion mod for the game Freelancer. If you liked the Star Wars pilot games of the past or are a fan of the Star Wars universe you should check it out.



Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw recently released his review of Halo: Reach. It pretty much confirms what I already thought about the game, tell me what you all think.

49 comments:

  1. Oh I love Yathzee, good review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luls Halo Reach. I hope the developers of it die in a fire spawning from a car that crashed into a plane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 86k...from a fucking video game... i swear...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super amazing video, and good for FruitDealer, he delivers this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes another yahtzee fan =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to agree with you here. Check out my other TS blog, Swift Fanatics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow he is good gratz to him for winning

    ReplyDelete
  8. $86,000.. god damn! The guy has such an entertaining and unique name too... FruitHero.. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i played lots of halo 2. got bored of it. the games are so similar i've never been able to play any halo game for more than an hour without hating it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a interesting post! I'm looking for more posts like this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you've got an interesting point here, good job with the post

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yathzee is very popular in my opinion in that he is real. As in his thoughts and statements are raw and refreshing from the usual coated mundane crap we hear and see everyday. I got to get good at SC2

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fruitdealer play zerg like no other, I am glad he won GSL.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Damn thats insane. 86K from a video game tourney XD

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow.. awsome graphic games
    following u

    ReplyDelete
  16. 86 grand for a game like this, wow lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. I waited patiently and took turns playing Tie Fighter and X-wing back in the day. Also, meta cunt is now my favorite go to insult.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm not good enough at Starcraft 2 to join tournaments. >_<

    ReplyDelete
  19. I suck at RTS games, but I'll look into the competitive scene for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  20. damn I wish I was that good at starcraft

    ReplyDelete
  21. 86 grand playing starcraft? I'm in the wrong business...

    ReplyDelete
  22. nice, I can't wait to see what you have to say in your next post

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ahaha wow, how awesome is that? Getting 86k for playing a video game... that's my dream right there haha.

    I'll check out that review for Reach.

    ReplyDelete
  24. nice work here... btw, I have Hayden Panetierre bubbled on Enhanced by MS Paint :P

    ReplyDelete